Accession number: P998.042.068
Date: 1804 – 1892
Measurements: 19 cm L x 17 cm W
Narrative: Found in the Effie C. Healy House (1817) Church St. Port Williams (in attic July 1998. Edward Armstrong was a former owner of this house. He was a surveyor and this collection includes various correspondence regarding crown and indentured lands in Kings and Hants counties.
Description: Accounts. Partial page from an account book.