Accession number: P998.042.061
Date: 1805 – 1892
Measurements: 37.5 cm L x 31 cm W
Narrative: Found in the Effie C. Healy House (1817) Church St. Port Williams (in attic July 1998. Edward Armstrong was a former owner of this house. He was a surveyor and this collection includes various correspondence regarding crown and indentured lands in Kings and Hants counties.
Description: Agreement between George and James Burgess