Accession number: P998.042.050
Date: 1804 – 1892
Measurements: 39 cm L x 31.5 cm W
Narrative: Found in the Effie C. Healy House (1817) Church St. Port Williams (in attic July 1998. Edward Armstrong was a former owner of this house. He was a surveyor and this collection includes various correspondence regarding crown and indentured lands in Kings and Hants counties.
Description: Appraisal of the estate of John C. Dickey