Accession number: 78.25.1
Date: 1850 – 1900
Measurements: 33.5 cm L x 31 cm H x 2.25 cm Thick
Narrative: Possibly made by James E. Rockwell, a blacksmith, whose shop was at Upper Dyke Village on the east side of the road, near the brook, a few hundred feet north of the present store and service station. Rockwell was born in 1825, married in 1863 to Matilda Barnaby, died about 1902. Previous owners, Mrs. J. Stanley, grandmother of donor, Mrs. Walter Eaton, mother of donor
Description: Slightly curved top; sketch on accession sheet.