Accession number: 2003.102.036
Date: November 28 1977
Materials: Paper; Ink;
Measurements: 13cm L x 20.5cm W
Narrative: A fundraising campaign was begun in early 1947 to establish a Culture and Recreation Centre for the Parish of St Ninians. It provided office and recreation space for community and parish organizations. Upstairs the CWL had a meeting room and community groups held regular meetings such as cubs, scouts, guides. There was a gymnasium in the 'basement' area; below that were locker-rooms. 2010 The property has been converted to housing.
Description: Rectangular; exterior view of a one story brick building with symmetrical facade; portico with columns; twelve over twelve windows