Accession number: P998.042.062
Date: August 19 1874
Measurements: 20.5 cm L x 19 cm W
Narrative: Found in the Effie C. Healy House (1817) Church St. Port Williams (in attic July 1998. Edward Armstrong was a former owner of this house. He was a surveyor and this collection includes various correspondence regarding crown and indentured lands in Kings and Hants counties.
Description: Account: F&H Brown to Fred Roberson Esq.