Accession number: P998.042.057
Date: 1804 – 1892
Measurements: 20 cm L x 16.5 cm W
Narrative: Found in the Effie C. Healy House (1817) Church St. Port Williams (in attic July 1998. Edward Armstrong was a former owner of this house. He was a surveyor and this collection includes various correspondence regarding crown and indentured lands in Kings and Hants counties.
Description: Account (subscription) to pay for a new fence for St. John's Church, Cornwallis.